Terry Crews digs for 'Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil' as World Cup gets underway
Terry Crews, one of Old Spice's favourite guys, is a screamer. This time he's screaming about "Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil".
Terry Crews: Old Spice guy drills to Brazil
Crews says Old Spice thinks Brazil is amazing, and the brand wants to tell it so in person. So he turns himself into a drill, and drills to Brazil.
When he eventually gets to Brazil, he meets his Brazilian self, who is wearing a pair of yellow and green shorts, holding a yellow and green football, sporting a dodgy wig and drinking out of a coconut.
Brand: Old Spice
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)