Terry Crews digs for 'Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil' as World Cup gets underway
Terry Crews, one of Old Spice's favourite guys, is a screamer. This time he's screaming about "Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil".
Terry Crews: Old Spice guy drills to Brazil
Crews says Old Spice thinks Brazil is amazing, and the brand wants to tell it so in person. So he turns himself into a drill, and drills to Brazil.
When he eventually gets to Brazil, he meets his Brazilian self, who is wearing a pair of yellow and green shorts, holding a yellow and green football, sporting a dodgy wig and drinking out of a coconut.
Brand: Old Spice
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)