Terry Crews digs for 'Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil' as World Cup gets underway
Terry Crews, one of Old Spice's favourite guys, is a screamer. This time he's screaming about "Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil".
Terry Crews: Old Spice guy drills to Brazil
Crews says Old Spice thinks Brazil is amazing, and the brand wants to tell it so in person. So he turns himself into a drill, and drills to Brazil.
When he eventually gets to Brazil, he meets his Brazilian self, who is wearing a pair of yellow and green shorts, holding a yellow and green football, sporting a dodgy wig and drinking out of a coconut.
Brand: Old Spice
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)