Terry Crews digs for 'Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil' as World Cup gets underway
Terry Crews, one of Old Spice's favourite guys, is a screamer. This time he's screaming about "Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil".
Terry Crews: Old Spice guy drills to Brazil
Crews says Old Spice thinks Brazil is amazing, and the brand wants to tell it so in person. So he turns himself into a drill, and drills to Brazil.
When he eventually gets to Brazil, he meets his Brazilian self, who is wearing a pair of yellow and green shorts, holding a yellow and green football, sporting a dodgy wig and drinking out of a coconut.
Brand: Old Spice
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)