Terry Crews digs for 'Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil' as World Cup gets underway
Terry Crews, one of Old Spice's favourite guys, is a screamer. This time he's screaming about "Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil".
Terry Crews: Old Spice guy drills to Brazil
Crews says Old Spice thinks Brazil is amazing, and the brand wants to tell it so in person. So he turns himself into a drill, and drills to Brazil.
When he eventually gets to Brazil, he meets his Brazilian self, who is wearing a pair of yellow and green shorts, holding a yellow and green football, sporting a dodgy wig and drinking out of a coconut.
Brand: Old Spice
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Portland
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands