'Periods don't have glitter in them' Hello Flo girl hears after mortifying First Moon party
"What are you talking about? This party is a hit. Your grandpa is bobbing for ovaries like a champ!" the girl's mother says, before her daughter finally admits she faked getting her period in this new Hello Flo ad.
The girl, who had painted glittery red nail varnish on a sanitary towel in order to join her "blood sisters" at school, was rumbled straight away by her mother.
But when she gave her mother attitude about her red ruse, she got it in the neck. Her mother decided to throw her a "First Moon" party, which all of her family, her friends, and some cute boys in a band were invited to.
The party was complete with "pin the pad on the period", a uterus pinata, a "vagitian" and the girl's father jumping out of a huge cake while wearing a red lycra onesie.
Needless to say, the girl was suitably horrified.
Brand: Hello Flo
Written and directed by: Jamie McCelland and Pete Marquis
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London