'Periods don't have glitter in them' Hello Flo girl hears after mortifying First Moon party
"What are you talking about? This party is a hit. Your grandpa is bobbing for ovaries like a champ!" the girl's mother says, before her daughter finally admits she faked getting her period in this new Hello Flo ad.
The girl, who had painted glittery red nail varnish on a sanitary towel in order to join her "blood sisters" at school, was rumbled straight away by her mother.
But when she gave her mother attitude about her red ruse, she got it in the neck. Her mother decided to throw her a "First Moon" party, which all of her family, her friends, and some cute boys in a band were invited to.
The party was complete with "pin the pad on the period", a uterus pinata, a "vagitian" and the girl's father jumping out of a huge cake while wearing a red lycra onesie.
Needless to say, the girl was suitably horrified.
Brand: Hello Flo
Written and directed by: Jamie McCelland and Pete Marquis
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)