Pantene tells women 'Don't be sorry...be strong and shine'
Pantene is fighting for the rights of women who say things like "Sorry, can I ask a stupid question?" or "Sorry, do you have a minute?" and is telling them, "Don't be sorry. Be strong and shine", in an ad for the shampoo.
Pantene: empowering women to stop apologising
The first half of the 60-second ad comprises a number of scenes in which different women submissively say "sorry" as they interrupt to ask a question or ask someone to move their chair.
Viewers are then shown the statement ,"Be strong and shine," in large gold lettering, before the soundtrack turns uplifting and the ad takes the viewer into the second half's resolution.
The same women are revisited, but this time shown dealing with the same situations more assertively.
Client: Procter & Gamble
Agency: Grey New York
Creatives: Tor Myren, Joanna Carver, Tanner Shea
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London