Pantene tells women 'Don't be sorry...be strong and shine'
Pantene is fighting for the rights of women who say things like "Sorry, can I ask a stupid question?" or "Sorry, do you have a minute?" and is telling them, "Don't be sorry. Be strong and shine", in an ad for the shampoo.
Pantene: empowering women to stop apologising
The first half of the 60-second ad comprises a number of scenes in which different women submissively say "sorry" as they interrupt to ask a question or ask someone to move their chair.
Viewers are then shown the statement ,"Be strong and shine," in large gold lettering, before the soundtrack turns uplifting and the ad takes the viewer into the second half's resolution.
The same women are revisited, but this time shown dealing with the same situations more assertively.
Client: Procter & Gamble
Agency: Grey New York
Creatives: Tor Myren, Joanna Carver, Tanner Shea
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)