Pantene tells women 'Don't be sorry...be strong and shine'
Pantene is fighting for the rights of women who say things like "Sorry, can I ask a stupid question?" or "Sorry, do you have a minute?" and is telling them, "Don't be sorry. Be strong and shine", in an ad for the shampoo.
Pantene: empowering women to stop apologising
The first half of the 60-second ad comprises a number of scenes in which different women submissively say "sorry" as they interrupt to ask a question or ask someone to move their chair.
Viewers are then shown the statement ,"Be strong and shine," in large gold lettering, before the soundtrack turns uplifting and the ad takes the viewer into the second half's resolution.
The same women are revisited, but this time shown dealing with the same situations more assertively.
Client: Procter & Gamble
Agency: Grey New York
Creatives: Tor Myren, Joanna Carver, Tanner Shea
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)