Adam & Eve/DDB secures fourth Grand Prix in Integrated
Adam & Eve/DDB walked away with its fourth Grand Prix at this year's Cannes Lions for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
The agency’s "I’m sorry I spent it on myself" campaign was awarded the Integrated Grand Prix. It had already won a Grand Prix in Film earlier in the evening and in Promo & Activation and Press earlier in the start of the week.
Adam & Eve/DDB also secured a bronze lion for its "the bear and the hare" campaign for John Lewis. It was the only UK agency to win in Titanium & Integrated.
The USA took home six of the 13 awards.
The Titanium Grand Prix was awarded to Dentsu Tokyo for its "sound of Honda/Ayrton Senna 1989" campaign for Honda, which was also a popular winner at the D&AD Awards a few weeks ago.
Titanium Lions went to Memac Ogilvy Dubai, The Ebeling Group New York and Grey New York.
Forsman & Bodenfors also took gold for its Volvo Trucks work, "the epic split".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)