SapientNitro makes Mark Hunter ECD of London office
SapientNitro has handed Mark Hunter the new role of vice president and executive creative director of its London office.
Mark Hunter: appointed ECD at SapientNitro
Campaign broke the news that the former chief creative officer of Deutsch LA was working with SapientNitro in a freelance creative role in February.
At Deutsch, Hunter oversaw acclaimed creative work such as the renowned PlayStation "to Michael" spot and numerous campaigns for Volkswagen, including the D&AD pencil-winning Super Bowl teaser "the bark side".
Prior to Deutsch, Hunter was the executive creative director at TBWA\London and Havas London.
Hunter said: "SapientNitro is a hugely successful, hugely driven company that bring skills and expertise to the table most agencies can’t. There is no limit to their ambitions and I’m excited about helping SapientNitro to try to realise them."
Gaston Legorburu, the senior vice president and worldwide chief creative officer at Sapient, said: "Mark has an outstanding creative pedigree and has worked both in London and abroad on some of the world’s leading brands – but most importantly he has incredible energy for the work. I look forward to seeing what the injection of his talents will do to further raise the creative output for our clients."
Malcolm Poynton continues in his role as and vice president and chief creative officer, Europe.
Last month SapientNitro won the "Let There Be Beer" integrated advertising account. This is a campaign to arrest the decline of beer drinking and is funded by drink giants including AB-InBev and Heineken.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London