Top 10 ads of the week: David Tennant drives to the top for Virgin Media
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Virgin: most-recalled ad
Virgin Media’s ad starring David Tennant in a morphing vehicle is this week's most-recalled ad, beating competition from Argos and Subway’s ad with England footballer Daniel Sturridge.
Brand: Virgin Media
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Fifty6
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann London/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MediaCom
Brand: Flora Gold
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam & Eve/DDB/Mindshare
Brand: Halifax Reward current account
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam & Eve/DDB/MEC
Brand: EE, HTC One Mini II Gold mobile package
Agency/TV Buyer: Saatchi & Saatchi/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: St Lukes/OMD
Brand: Oak Furniture Land
Agency/TV Buyer: Wordley Productions Partners/MNC
Adwatch research was conducted from 19 to 23 June 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...