Top 10 ads of the week: David Tennant drives to the top for Virgin Media
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Virgin: most-recalled ad
Virgin Media’s ad starring David Tennant in a morphing vehicle is this week's most-recalled ad, beating competition from Argos and Subway’s ad with England footballer Daniel Sturridge.
Brand: Virgin Media
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Fifty6
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann London/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MediaCom
Brand: Flora Gold
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam & Eve/DDB/Mindshare
Brand: Halifax Reward current account
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam & Eve/DDB/MEC
Brand: EE, HTC One Mini II Gold mobile package
Agency/TV Buyer: Saatchi & Saatchi/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: St Lukes/OMD
Brand: Oak Furniture Land
Agency/TV Buyer: Wordley Productions Partners/MNC
Adwatch research was conducted from 19 to 23 June 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London