Sponsorship opportunities on truTV general entertainment channel, provided by Turner Media Innovations
truTV is larger-than-life compulsive viewing. With a mix of original and unscripted programming, truTV brings us unique characters in explosive and amazing real-life situations. truTV is offering brands a number of advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to build awareness of your brand.
Opportunities include: Channel Sponsorship; Primetime Sponsorship; Daytime Sponsorship; Weekend Takeovers; Show Sponsorship; Bespoke Branded Content and truTV Promotions. Programming will include: Fear Factor, a competition reality series; Redneck Island, where a group of contestants, stereotyped as "rednecks", are stranded on a deserted island as they compete for food and immunity; and Killer Karaoke, where contestants are challenged to sing with the most diabolical distractions.
This is a brand new opportunity opening up existing and potential new categories to the Turner portfolio, including: Alcohol, Gaming, Retail (HFSS), Motoring, Finance, Confectionery, Cosmetics, Soft Drinks, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Telecoms, Travel, DR.
A full marketing and PR campaign to grow awareness and drive habitual viewing among the target audience will also support the launch of the channel, which widens Turner's UK portfolio and will include UK first runs.
Find out more here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London