LED-lit figures scale Kuala Lumpur skyline in dazzling new Lexus work
Leaping through trees and over people's heads, diving under water and even dropping from skyscrapers, the LED-clad figures in the new Lexus ad take the act of a stunt to a new level.
The ‘Amazing in motion’ film shows a sequence of stuntmen dressed in LED lightsuits and lit up in quick succession to create the illusion of one illuminated figure sprinting across Kuala Lumpur.
The suits themselves took six weeks to build and each one contained a total of 1,680 LED lights.
Agency: CHI & Partners
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)