LED-lit figures scale Kuala Lumpur skyline in dazzling new Lexus work
Leaping through trees and over people's heads, diving under water and even dropping from skyscrapers, the LED-clad figures in the new Lexus ad take the act of a stunt to a new level.
The ‘Amazing in motion’ film shows a sequence of stuntmen dressed in LED lightsuits and lit up in quick succession to create the illusion of one illuminated figure sprinting across Kuala Lumpur.
The suits themselves took six weeks to build and each one contained a total of 1,680 LED lights.
Agency: CHI & Partners
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)