LED-lit figures scale Kuala Lumpur skyline in dazzling new Lexus work
Leaping through trees and over people's heads, diving under water and even dropping from skyscrapers, the LED-clad figures in the new Lexus ad take the act of a stunt to a new level.
The ‘Amazing in motion’ film shows a sequence of stuntmen dressed in LED lightsuits and lit up in quick succession to create the illusion of one illuminated figure sprinting across Kuala Lumpur.
The suits themselves took six weeks to build and each one contained a total of 1,680 LED lights.
Agency: CHI & Partners
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)