LED-lit figures scale Kuala Lumpur skyline in dazzling new Lexus work
Leaping through trees and over people's heads, diving under water and even dropping from skyscrapers, the LED-clad figures in the new Lexus ad take the act of a stunt to a new level.
The ‘Amazing in motion’ film shows a sequence of stuntmen dressed in LED lightsuits and lit up in quick succession to create the illusion of one illuminated figure sprinting across Kuala Lumpur.
The suits themselves took six weeks to build and each one contained a total of 1,680 LED lights.
Agency: CHI & Partners
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)