Saatchi & Saatchi wins pitch for Marie Curie relaunch brief
Marie Curie Cancer Care has hired Saatchi & Saatchi London ahead of a repositioning for the charity that looks after the terminally ill.
Marie Curie: plans to relaunch under new positioning in 2015
Saatchi & Saatchi beat BMB, JWT London and St Luke’s after a competitive pitch through AAR. The incumbent was DLKW Lowe.
The charity offers both practical care and emotional support for people who are dying, either in their own home or one of its hospices.
Saatchi & Saatchi will now develop all Marie Curie’s above-the-line and digital marketing communications, including the brand’s relaunch under a new positioning in September 2015. Magnus Djaba, the chief executive of Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Group UK, said: "We are incredibly proud to have the chance to work with an organisation that is extremely close to my heart and to the hearts of many of the people within the agency. We look forward to raising awareness of its work and goals."
Chris Dainty, the director of communications for Marie Curie, said: "Saatchi & Saatchi impressed us with their clear strategic thinking."
The appointment does not affect Marie Curie’s fundraising agency, Bluefrog, or WPN Chameleon, which handles DRTV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)