Dollar Shave Club cuts through competition on Vine
Dollar Shave Club are at it again and Sony pumps up the jam as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, reveals some of the most creative Vines from brands this week.
Their YouTube videos are viral hits and now Dollar Shave Club are porting their creativity over to Vine to promote their #bladesleeve.
In the run up to 4 July weekend, Honda have taken to the six-second looping video service with a comedic Vine to wish everyone a safe holiday.
And Sony Electronics literally pump up the jam with their new range of #HiResAudio headphones in this Vine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England