Dollar Shave Club cuts through competition on Vine
Dollar Shave Club are at it again and Sony pumps up the jam as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, reveals some of the most creative Vines from brands this week.
Their YouTube videos are viral hits and now Dollar Shave Club are porting their creativity over to Vine to promote their #bladesleeve.
In the run up to 4 July weekend, Honda have taken to the six-second looping video service with a comedic Vine to wish everyone a safe holiday.
And Sony Electronics literally pump up the jam with their new range of #HiResAudio headphones in this Vine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)