Dollar Shave Club cuts through competition on Vine
Dollar Shave Club are at it again and Sony pumps up the jam as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, reveals some of the most creative Vines from brands this week.
Their YouTube videos are viral hits and now Dollar Shave Club are porting their creativity over to Vine to promote their #bladesleeve.
In the run up to 4 July weekend, Honda have taken to the six-second looping video service with a comedic Vine to wish everyone a safe holiday.
And Sony Electronics literally pump up the jam with their new range of #HiResAudio headphones in this Vine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)