Dollar Shave Club cuts through competition on Vine
Dollar Shave Club are at it again and Sony pumps up the jam as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, reveals some of the most creative Vines from brands this week.
Their YouTube videos are viral hits and now Dollar Shave Club are porting their creativity over to Vine to promote their #bladesleeve.
In the run up to 4 July weekend, Honda have taken to the six-second looping video service with a comedic Vine to wish everyone a safe holiday.
And Sony Electronics literally pump up the jam with their new range of #HiResAudio headphones in this Vine.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)