Skol cools Russian World Cup fans with ice-packaged beer
A six-pack of lager encased in packaging made from ice was used to tempt the palates of overheated football fans visiting Cuiaba in Brazil for the World Cup, in a campaign for beer brand Skol.
Skol: the lager brand has created real ice packaging for European World Cup fans
The limited edition packaging was distributed to Russian tourists in Cuiaba, one of the host cities of the 2014 World Cup and one of Brazil’s hottest locations.
Skol’s agency has created a film explaining the initiative, but you’ll have to polish up on your Russian to understand the voiceover.
Client: Anheuser-Busch InBev
Agency: F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi
Creatives: Rodrigo Cotellessa, Leandro Dolfini
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)