Skol cools Russian World Cup fans with ice-packaged beer
A six-pack of lager encased in packaging made from ice was used to tempt the palates of overheated football fans visiting Cuiaba in Brazil for the World Cup, in a campaign for beer brand Skol.
Skol: the lager brand has created real ice packaging for European World Cup fans
The limited edition packaging was distributed to Russian tourists in Cuiaba, one of the host cities of the 2014 World Cup and one of Brazil’s hottest locations.
Skol’s agency has created a film explaining the initiative, but you’ll have to polish up on your Russian to understand the voiceover.
Client: Anheuser-Busch InBev
Agency: F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi
Creatives: Rodrigo Cotellessa, Leandro Dolfini
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire