Land Rover moves global content and social media to Brooklyn Brothers
Land Rover has appointed The Brooklyn Brothers to its hotly contested global content marketing and social media account.
Land Rover: appoints The Brooklyn Brothers to its global content marketing and social media account
The Brooklyn Brothers will now be responsible for all content and social media for the Land Rover brands (including Range Rover) across the world.
The agency won the account following a four-way pitch against Lida, We Are Social and the incumbent Ogilvy PR, which had help from OgilvyOne. Oystercatchers handled the process.
To help service the new work, the agency has brought in the Exposure director Jessica Binns. She will be one of the three client partners (alongside Miranda Mitchell and Nick Allen) who will lead all Jaguar Land Rover work.
The Brooklyn Brothers is already one of the luxury car manufacturer’s lead global strategic agency partners, working alongside Mindshare (media) and Y&R (creative) for Land Rover and Spark 44 for Jaguar.
The agency leads thinking across all global PR, experiential and integrated programmes for new car launches. Earlier this year, The Brooklyn Brothers launched the Range Rover Evoque.
Of the new work, Allen said: "Our mandate is to create interesting stories that build meaning into the ‘above and beyond’ narrative through technology, innovation, capability, luxury and adventure, and then activate them across all owned and earned channels."
The agency will report to, Dominic Chambers, Land Rover’s global marketing communications director,
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)