Why marketers should avoid Apple's 'bleeding edge' approach to digital technology
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask whether the marketing profession is suffering from a digital skills deficit.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to Shadi Haliwell, group marketing and creative director at Harvey Nichols, Rob Lowe, marketing and product development director at BBC Worldwide, and Anthony Newman, product marketing director at Cancer Research UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)