Why marketers should avoid Apple's 'bleeding edge' approach to digital technology
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask whether the marketing profession is suffering from a digital skills deficit.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to Shadi Haliwell, group marketing and creative director at Harvey Nichols, Rob Lowe, marketing and product development director at BBC Worldwide, and Anthony Newman, product marketing director at Cancer Research UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Marketing Executive Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, Bedfordshire