Why marketers should avoid Apple's 'bleeding edge' approach to digital technology
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask whether the marketing profession is suffering from a digital skills deficit.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to Shadi Haliwell, group marketing and creative director at Harvey Nichols, Rob Lowe, marketing and product development director at BBC Worldwide, and Anthony Newman, product marketing director at Cancer Research UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Illustrated London News Ltd. Depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive, Acquisition - The Times & Sunday Times News UK Competitive, London