Why marketers should avoid Apple's 'bleeding edge' approach to digital technology
In our latest 'Bums on Seats' video offering advice from the UK's leading marketers, we ask whether the marketing profession is suffering from a digital skills deficit.
In this video, produced in partnership with creative agency Team Darwin, we speak to Shadi Haliwell, group marketing and creative director at Harvey Nichols, Rob Lowe, marketing and product development director at BBC Worldwide, and Anthony Newman, product marketing director at Cancer Research UK.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...