Top 10 ads of the week: Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul helps XBox reach top
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Microsoft: neck-and-neck with Muller
Microsoft with the help of Breaking Bad's Jesse Pinkman (aka Aaron Paul) battles Muller and Nicole Scherzinger in joint first place.
Virgin Media lags not far behind with 49%.
Brand: Muller, De Luxe
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/MediaCom
Brand: Microsoft Xbox One
Brand: Virgin Media
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Fifty6
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/OMD UK
Brand: Yoplait, Liberte
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis Activ/UM London
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/Carat
Brand: Birds Eye
Agency/TV Buyer: Havas Worldwide London/Havas Media
Agency/TV Buyer: St Lukes/OMD
Brand: National Accident Helpline
Agency/TV Buyer: The Gate London/Carat Manchester
Adwatch research was conducted from 26 to 30 June 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London