Beats by Dre turns up the heat ahead of the France v Germany World Cup game
Paris and Berlin are the home of this new offering from Beats By Dre's 'The Game Before The Game' series, which looks to seriously turn up the heat ahead of the France v Germany World Cup game.
The ad, which is set to a new track by Jamie N Commons & X Ambassadors, features a host of French and German celebrities, including French rapper Black M from Sexion D’Assaut; five time Olympic Gold medallist Claudia Pechstein; German rapper MC Fitti; parkour champion Yoann Zephyr Leroux and German singer Matteo from Culcha Candela.
The film was shot in a variety of locations throughout both cities, from barber shops to rooftops, recording studios to graffiti stores.
Brand: Beats by Dre
Agencies: Luti Media and Mission
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England