Beats by Dre turns up the heat ahead of the France v Germany World Cup game
Paris and Berlin are the home of this new offering from Beats By Dre's 'The Game Before The Game' series, which looks to seriously turn up the heat ahead of the France v Germany World Cup game.
The ad, which is set to a new track by Jamie N Commons & X Ambassadors, features a host of French and German celebrities, including French rapper Black M from Sexion D’Assaut; five time Olympic Gold medallist Claudia Pechstein; German rapper MC Fitti; parkour champion Yoann Zephyr Leroux and German singer Matteo from Culcha Candela.
The film was shot in a variety of locations throughout both cities, from barber shops to rooftops, recording studios to graffiti stores.
Brand: Beats by Dre
Agencies: Luti Media and Mission
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End