Beats by Dre turns up the heat ahead of the France v Germany World Cup game
Paris and Berlin are the home of this new offering from Beats By Dre's 'The Game Before The Game' series, which looks to seriously turn up the heat ahead of the France v Germany World Cup game.
The ad, which is set to a new track by Jamie N Commons & X Ambassadors, features a host of French and German celebrities, including French rapper Black M from Sexion D’Assaut; five time Olympic Gold medallist Claudia Pechstein; German rapper MC Fitti; parkour champion Yoann Zephyr Leroux and German singer Matteo from Culcha Candela.
The film was shot in a variety of locations throughout both cities, from barber shops to rooftops, recording studios to graffiti stores.
Brand: Beats by Dre
Agencies: Luti Media and Mission
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London