Beats by Dre turns up the heat ahead of the France v Germany World Cup game
Paris and Berlin are the home of this new offering from Beats By Dre's 'The Game Before The Game' series, which looks to seriously turn up the heat ahead of the France v Germany World Cup game.
The ad, which is set to a new track by Jamie N Commons & X Ambassadors, features a host of French and German celebrities, including French rapper Black M from Sexion D’Assaut; five time Olympic Gold medallist Claudia Pechstein; German rapper MC Fitti; parkour champion Yoann Zephyr Leroux and German singer Matteo from Culcha Candela.
The film was shot in a variety of locations throughout both cities, from barber shops to rooftops, recording studios to graffiti stores.
Brand: Beats by Dre
Agencies: Luti Media and Mission
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London