Beats by Dre turns up the heat ahead of the France v Germany World Cup game
Paris and Berlin are the home of this new offering from Beats By Dre's 'The Game Before The Game' series, which looks to seriously turn up the heat ahead of the France v Germany World Cup game.
The ad, which is set to a new track by Jamie N Commons & X Ambassadors, features a host of French and German celebrities, including French rapper Black M from Sexion D’Assaut; five time Olympic Gold medallist Claudia Pechstein; German rapper MC Fitti; parkour champion Yoann Zephyr Leroux and German singer Matteo from Culcha Candela.
The film was shot in a variety of locations throughout both cities, from barber shops to rooftops, recording studios to graffiti stores.
Brand: Beats by Dre
Agencies: Luti Media and Mission
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)