How eBay drove awareness of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for Sony Pictures
Sony Pictures used the eBay homepage takeover to drive 4.8 million video views for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 cinematic release.
The digital solution had to be able to connect engaged consumers to all digital promotions of the film, including trailers, competitions, ticket sales, games, pre-populated tweets and other social media content.
eBay's native pushdown (NPD) format was ideally suited to run compelling creative linked to multiple digital promotions. Pairing the NPD with auto play video ad displays enabled the key objective of ‘day of release video views’ to be delivered at scale. This was supported via ROS video ads targeting users with relevant shopping behaviours, directing them to a brand page featuring all promotions featured in the NPD.
The film studio achieved reach and awareness, combined with high dwell times for video views by running a one day homepage takeover (HPTO) supported with highly targeted impressions driving traffic to a dedicated brand page.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)