How eBay drove awareness of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for Sony Pictures
Sony Pictures used the eBay homepage takeover to drive 4.8 million video views for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 cinematic release.
The digital solution had to be able to connect engaged consumers to all digital promotions of the film, including trailers, competitions, ticket sales, games, pre-populated tweets and other social media content.
eBay's native pushdown (NPD) format was ideally suited to run compelling creative linked to multiple digital promotions. Pairing the NPD with auto play video ad displays enabled the key objective of ‘day of release video views’ to be delivered at scale. This was supported via ROS video ads targeting users with relevant shopping behaviours, directing them to a brand page featuring all promotions featured in the NPD.
The film studio achieved reach and awareness, combined with high dwell times for video views by running a one day homepage takeover (HPTO) supported with highly targeted impressions driving traffic to a dedicated brand page.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London