Imperial War Museum "flight of the stories" by Johnny Fearless
Imperial War Museums has released an animated film to promote its First World War galleries, which open on 19 July and commemorate the conflict’s centenary. Johnny Fearless created the spot, in which quotation marks grow out of the ground and then take flight across France to London, before landing at the Imperial War Museum. The message is that, though many soldiers never made it home from the war, their stories did. The work, which will air in cinemas, was written by Paul Domenet, art directed by Pia Knight and directed by Darren Dubicki through Aardman. Post-production was handled by Aardman and Big Buoy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London