Imperial War Museum "flight of the stories" by Johnny Fearless
Imperial War Museums has released an animated film to promote its First World War galleries, which open on 19 July and commemorate the conflict’s centenary. Johnny Fearless created the spot, in which quotation marks grow out of the ground and then take flight across France to London, before landing at the Imperial War Museum. The message is that, though many soldiers never made it home from the war, their stories did. The work, which will air in cinemas, was written by Paul Domenet, art directed by Pia Knight and directed by Darren Dubicki through Aardman. Post-production was handled by Aardman and Big Buoy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)