Six stats all drinks brands need to know after Wimbledon 2014
Marketing rounds up key stats from this year's Wimbledon competition with the help of Brandwatch.
This year's Wimbledon drinks sponsors were Robinsons fruit squash, Lansons champagne, Stella Artois and Evian. They were mentioned a few times in social posts.
But, in a shorter space of time, one brand stood above the competition at last year's event.
This year, Evian did very well from the competition.
And levaraged celebrity endorsement well...
And when it came to sponsors, Andy Murray only just managed to keep ahead of former British pro, Tim Henman in share of online chatter.
But, with a smaller share of voice, champagne brand Lansons took the sentiment crown...
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...