Six stats all drinks brands need to know after Wimbledon 2014
Marketing rounds up key stats from this year's Wimbledon competition with the help of Brandwatch.
This year's Wimbledon drinks sponsors were Robinsons fruit squash, Lansons champagne, Stella Artois and Evian. They were mentioned a few times in social posts.
But, in a shorter space of time, one brand stood above the competition at last year's event.
This year, Evian did very well from the competition.
And levaraged celebrity endorsement well...
And when it came to sponsors, Andy Murray only just managed to keep ahead of former British pro, Tim Henman in share of online chatter.
But, with a smaller share of voice, champagne brand Lansons took the sentiment crown...
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)