Six stats all drinks brands need to know after Wimbledon 2014
Marketing rounds up key stats from this year's Wimbledon competition with the help of Brandwatch.
This year's Wimbledon drinks sponsors were Robinsons fruit squash, Lansons champagne, Stella Artois and Evian. They were mentioned a few times in social posts.
But, in a shorter space of time, one brand stood above the competition at last year's event.
This year, Evian did very well from the competition.
And levaraged celebrity endorsement well...
And when it came to sponsors, Andy Murray only just managed to keep ahead of former British pro, Tim Henman in share of online chatter.
But, with a smaller share of voice, champagne brand Lansons took the sentiment crown...
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)