Six stats all drinks brands need to know after Wimbledon 2014
Marketing rounds up key stats from this year's Wimbledon competition with the help of Brandwatch.
This year's Wimbledon drinks sponsors were Robinsons fruit squash, Lansons champagne, Stella Artois and Evian. They were mentioned a few times in social posts.
But, in a shorter space of time, one brand stood above the competition at last year's event.
This year, Evian did very well from the competition.
And levaraged celebrity endorsement well...
And when it came to sponsors, Andy Murray only just managed to keep ahead of former British pro, Tim Henman in share of online chatter.
But, with a smaller share of voice, champagne brand Lansons took the sentiment crown...
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London