National Trust launches debut TV campaign
The National Trust has brought its '50 things to do before you're 11¾' campaign to TV, the first solo television ad in the organisation's history.
18 Feet & Rising created The National Trust’s debut TV campaign, which is called "nature misses you" and is released on 14 July.
The campaign comprises four 10-second ITV idents as part of a deal to sponsor programming on the broadcaster’s CITV channel and two 20-second TV spots, in addition to a 60-second online film and radio ads.
The campaign features activities from the National Trust’s existing '50 things to do before you’re 11¾' initiative, which launched three years ago and encourages children to explore the outside world.
Activities suggested in the TV ads and idents include rolling down a big hill, catching a fish with a net and holding a scary beast.
The work was created by Alex Delaney and Anna Carpen, and directed by Liz Murphy through Nice Shirt Films. Mindshare handled National Trust’s media planning and buying for the first time since winning the account in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)