Hottest virals: Burger King’s emotional gay pride Whopper ad, plus Apple and Guinness
The latest virals from Burger King, Apple and Guinness
Burger King: used its flagship Whopper burger to spread a pro-tolerance message
Burger King Proud Whopper
Burger King US launched a ‘Proud Whopper’ in time for this year's Gay Pride. The twist is that although the wrapping is rainbow-coloured, the burger isn’t any different to the standard one, proving the point that we’re all the same on the inside.
Apple - iPhone 5s - TV Ad - Parenthood
This US TV ad shows that Apple has cracked parenting as well. This film is accompanied by a song called "Life of Dreams" by Julie Doiron.
Guinness Commercial: Empty Chair
After the wheelchair basketball bromance ad, Guinness is back with another tear-jerker. This time it’s about a landlady at a bar who leaves a pint of the black stuff out every night for a returning soldier who finally comes back.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London