Top 10 ads of the week: Aldi's World Cup cider ad scores with consumers
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Aldi: most-recalled ad
Aldi has the most-recalled ad this week as it promotes its cider brand to tie in with the World Cup.
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Brand: Sky Television
Agency/TV Buyer: Brothers & Sisters/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/OMD UK
Brand: Toyota Auris
Agency/TV Buyer: Saatchi & Saatchi/Zenith Optimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/ZenithOptimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: CHI & Partners/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: Wieden & Kennedy/Initiative UK
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/MediaCom UK
Brand: Nissan Juke
Agency/TV Buyer: TBWA\London/Manning Gottlieb OMD
Brand: National Accident Helpline
Agency/TV Buyer: The Gate London/Carat Manchester
Adwatch research was conducted from 26 to 30 June 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London