Samsung pities the iPhone 'wall huggers'
Oh, the iPhone wall huggers. Attached to plug sockets the world over, the low capabilities of their phone's batteries cause these poor people to miss out on the most basic of human-and-phone interactions.
Or so Samsung would have you believe. While iPhone batteries can certainly be found wanting, this ad shows Apple's advocates forced to find refuge on floors and benches in order to charge up their phones, while Samsung brandishes the new Galaxy S5's interchangeable battery and seeming inability to run down in their hapless faces.
Brand: Samsung US
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...