Samsung pities the iPhone 'wall huggers'
Oh, the iPhone wall huggers. Attached to plug sockets the world over, the low capabilities of their phone's batteries cause these poor people to miss out on the most basic of human-and-phone interactions.
Or so Samsung would have you believe. While iPhone batteries can certainly be found wanting, this ad shows Apple's advocates forced to find refuge on floors and benches in order to charge up their phones, while Samsung brandishes the new Galaxy S5's interchangeable battery and seeming inability to run down in their hapless faces.
Brand: Samsung US
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England