Samsung pities the iPhone 'wall huggers'
Oh, the iPhone wall huggers. Attached to plug sockets the world over, the low capabilities of their phone's batteries cause these poor people to miss out on the most basic of human-and-phone interactions.
Or so Samsung would have you believe. While iPhone batteries can certainly be found wanting, this ad shows Apple's advocates forced to find refuge on floors and benches in order to charge up their phones, while Samsung brandishes the new Galaxy S5's interchangeable battery and seeming inability to run down in their hapless faces.
Brand: Samsung US
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)