Chiltern Railways seeks creative shop
Chiltern Railways is reviewing its creative advertising account putting the incumbent, Connect Group, on alert.
Chiltern Railways: reviews its creative advertising account
Creativebrief is helping to run the pitch, which is still in the pre-chemistry meeting stage.
Chiltern is looking for an agency to create a brand campaign that will differentiate the train company from its competitors, as well as help launch new services.
The incumbent agency, Connect Group, has been invited to re-pitch for the account.
MediaCom Birmingham is Chiltern Railways’ media agency and is unaffected by the review.
Chiltern Railways uses two straplines, "If you think our way, travel our way" and "Nice and fast".
Previous TV campaigns have focused on the comfort in which Chiltern customers travel, while press and outdoor campaigns promoting its Birmingham-to-London service have attacked rival business Virgin Trains.
Chiltern Railways is owned by Deutsche Bahn and is part of Arriva, which runs Deutsche Bahn’s services outside Germany.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire