Chambord launches surreal TV campagin
Chambord, the raspberry liqueur, is releasing its first TV campaign since appointing Wieden & Kennedy to its creative account.
The spot, which debuts on Channel 5 today during an episode of 'Big Brother', features a woman, a flamingo and Chambord’s new "Because no reason" strapline.
Chambord, which is owned by Brown Forman, is trying to position itself as an ally of women who want to do things differently, with the surreal ad. The TV ad will be backed by a social media campaign.
The spot was written by Sophie Bodoh, art directed by Ben Everitt and directed by Nick Gordon through Somesuch & Co. It is Wieden & Kennedy’s first ad for the brand since winning Chambord’s global business in April 2014.
Duke & Earl previously handled Chambord’s advertising in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)