Premier League rolls back into town with moody BT Sport ad
With the World Cup over for another four years, all eyes move back to the soap opera that is the Premier League and the on-going battle between broadcasters Sky and BT.
BT Sport is the first to flex its muscles with this dramatic 60-second TV ad featuring new ambassdor Jose Mourinho, centred around Liverpool's victory over Arsenal in February. The campaign features the new tagline, "You have to see it to believe it."
Brand: BT Sport
Agency: AMV BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)