Premier League rolls back into town with moody BT Sport ad
With the World Cup over for another four years, all eyes move back to the soap opera that is the Premier League and the on-going battle between broadcasters Sky and BT.
BT Sport is the first to flex its muscles with this dramatic 60-second TV ad featuring new ambassdor Jose Mourinho, centred around Liverpool's victory over Arsenal in February. The campaign features the new tagline, "You have to see it to believe it."
Brand: BT Sport
Agency: AMV BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...