Will Tango ever be the creative opportunity that it once was when HHCL handled the brand in the 90s?
Hopefully, we’ll find out soon enough as Britvic has invited 101, Adam & Eve/DDB, Creature and VCCP to pitch for its Tango advertising account after splitting with Bartle Bogle Hegarty earlier this month. BBH, which has worked on the business since 2008, is not repitching but remains on the Britvic roster.
UK Financial Investments, the body that manages the Government’s shareholdings in banks, has shortlisted four agencies to compete for the awareness campaign that will inform the public about its future divestments. DLKW Lowe, Inferno, Kindred and McCann London have all been invited by the Crown Commercial Service to pitch.
With the Government keen to get some sort of return from its stakeholders ahead of the next general election, the resulting public awareness campaign could be one of the biggest since the heyday of privatisation during the 80s.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)