Campaign hunts for future leaders
Campaign is launching a training programme powered by the digital training company The Knowledge Engineers to prepare adland's brightest talent for running tomorrow's top businesses.
Vallance: the VCCP founder will chair the Campaign Future Leaders programme
Campaign Future Leaders will be led by prestigious industry coaches and mentors including Charles Vallance, a founder of VCCP, who will chair the programme; Chris Clarke, the international chief creative officer of DigitasLBi; Colin Byrne, the UK and EMEA chief executive of Weber Shandwick; and Sam Phillips, the chief marketing officer of Omnicom Media Group. Other high-profile speakers and mentors will be unveiled shortly.
It is the first programme of its kind to combine senior delegates from all marketing agency disciplines, working collaboratively on an integrated pitch for a live client brief through a mixture of intensive workshops and experiential learning. The winners will be crowned as Future Leaders and will feature in Campaign.
The three-day course will build the skills and knowledge required to make the jump into senior management. Participants will learn how to collaborate across multiple marketing disciplines to maximise client effectiveness, with opportunities to network with leading peers across advertising, media and PR in an intense environment. They will learn from our senior agency experts how to develop management acumen and fast-track their marketing craft knowledge through world-class learning experiences.
The course will run in central London from 14-16 October. To sign yourself or your star employees up for the course, contact Eileen Muir on +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)