Campaign hunts for future leaders
Campaign is launching a training programme powered by the digital training company The Knowledge Engineers to prepare adland's brightest talent for running tomorrow's top businesses.
Vallance: the VCCP founder will chair the Campaign Future Leaders programme
Campaign Future Leaders will be led by prestigious industry coaches and mentors including Charles Vallance, a founder of VCCP, who will chair the programme; Chris Clarke, the international chief creative officer of DigitasLBi; Colin Byrne, the UK and EMEA chief executive of Weber Shandwick; and Sam Phillips, the chief marketing officer of Omnicom Media Group. Other high-profile speakers and mentors will be unveiled shortly.
It is the first programme of its kind to combine senior delegates from all marketing agency disciplines, working collaboratively on an integrated pitch for a live client brief through a mixture of intensive workshops and experiential learning. The winners will be crowned as Future Leaders and will feature in Campaign.
The three-day course will build the skills and knowledge required to make the jump into senior management. Participants will learn how to collaborate across multiple marketing disciplines to maximise client effectiveness, with opportunities to network with leading peers across advertising, media and PR in an intense environment. They will learn from our senior agency experts how to develop management acumen and fast-track their marketing craft knowledge through world-class learning experiences.
The course will run in central London from 14-16 October. To sign yourself or your star employees up for the course, contact Eileen Muir on +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)