Aer Lingus launches European ad contest
Aer Lingus, Ireland's biggest airline after Ryanair, is speaking with advertising agencies about its European business.
Aer Lingus: pitch due in September or October
The company has sent an RFI to agencies in London ahead of a pitch, which is planned for September or October. Agency Assessments International’s Dublin office is managing the process.
The Dublin-based agency Irish International handles Aer Lingus’ advertising.
A spokeswoman confirmed the review. She said: "We initiate such selection processes on a periodic basis for reasons of sound corporate governance and to ensure we get the best value for our marketing spend."
Aer Lingus last reviewed its creative business in 2011, when its adspend was reportedly £4 million. VCCP Blue was then the incumbent but did not repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury