Aer Lingus launches European ad contest
Aer Lingus, Ireland's biggest airline after Ryanair, is speaking with advertising agencies about its European business.
Aer Lingus: pitch due in September or October
The company has sent an RFI to agencies in London ahead of a pitch, which is planned for September or October. Agency Assessments International’s Dublin office is managing the process.
The Dublin-based agency Irish International handles Aer Lingus’ advertising.
A spokeswoman confirmed the review. She said: "We initiate such selection processes on a periodic basis for reasons of sound corporate governance and to ensure we get the best value for our marketing spend."
Aer Lingus last reviewed its creative business in 2011, when its adspend was reportedly £4 million. VCCP Blue was then the incumbent but did not repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)