Aer Lingus launches European ad contest
Aer Lingus, Ireland's biggest airline after Ryanair, is speaking with advertising agencies about its European business.
Aer Lingus: pitch due in September or October
The company has sent an RFI to agencies in London ahead of a pitch, which is planned for September or October. Agency Assessments International’s Dublin office is managing the process.
The Dublin-based agency Irish International handles Aer Lingus’ advertising.
A spokeswoman confirmed the review. She said: "We initiate such selection processes on a periodic basis for reasons of sound corporate governance and to ensure we get the best value for our marketing spend."
Aer Lingus last reviewed its creative business in 2011, when its adspend was reportedly £4 million. VCCP Blue was then the incumbent but did not repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London