Top 10 ads of the week: KFC's World Cup 'Rio Trio' cleans up
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
KFC: most-recalled ad
KFC's World Cup 'Rio Trio' ad is the most-recalled ad this week, alongside Barclays, leaving fast food rival Burger King in third position.
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Walker Media
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Maxus
Brand: Burger King
Agency/TV Buyer: David/Starcom
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Brand: Victoria Plumb
Agency/TV Buyer: Principles Agency/Carat
Brand: Wrigleys Airwaves
Agency/TV Buyer: AMV BBDO/MediaCom UK
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/MEC
Brand: Carte Dor
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam & Eve/DDB/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: Weiden & Kennedy/Initiative UK
Adwatch research was conducted from 10 to 14 July 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...