Kitcatt Nohr promotes Annette Blunden to deputy MD
Kitcatt Nohr has reshaped its client services department and promoted its head of client services, Annette Blunden, to the newly created position of deputy managing director.
Kitcatt Nohr: Michael Cosham, Vonnie Alexander and Annette Blunden
Blunden will oversee Kitcatt Nohr’s client service division and agency operations. She will retain her responsibility for managing relationships with a number of the agency’s clients, including Sky and supermall owner Hammerson.
In her new role, Blunden will report to the managing director, Vonnie Alexander, and takes up the role as she returns from maternity leave.
Meanwhile, the business director Michael Cosham has been promoted to client partner. He will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the agency’s client service capabilities and report to Blunden.
Cosham worked at the agency between 2007 and 2010 and returned to Kitcatt Nohr last year after three years at Saatchi & Saatchi.
Along with Alexander, Blunden and Cosham will play an increasingly active role on existing business, ensuring that all clients benefit from senior input.
The agency has also promoted the business director Nick Burbidge to head of operations and the account directors Harriet Elsom, Stephen Jefferys, Suzie Mills and Flic Theobald to the role of business director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London