Art Everywhere returns for second run
Art Everywhere, the campaign that fills outdoor advertising sites with famous artwork, returns on Monday for a six-week run.
Between 21 July and 31 August, billboards, bus shelters and other outdoor ad sites will display works from 25 artists including David Hockney, Grayson Perry and Henry Moore.
Outdoor media owners such as Clear Channel – including its premium brand Storm – Exterion Media, JCDecaux, Ocean Outdoor and Outdoor Plus have donated 30,000 outdoor sites for the campaign. It is estimated that 90 per cent of the UK population will have the opportunity to see some of the work.
In addition to outdoor sites, the artwork will also be displayed in screens in more than 1,000 Vue cinemas across the UK.
The artist Antony Gormley has also produced a digital art piece that is free to download as part of the campaign.
Members of the public selected the 25 works that will appear as part of Art Everywhere from a long list. More than 38,000 votes were lodged on Facebook as part of the process.
Richard Reed, one of the founders of the juice brand, Innocent, conceived the idea for Art Everywhere, which first ran in 2013 and has now been exported to the US.
Other partners for the UK campaign include 101, the Art Fund, Tate, Posterscope, Vizeum, Easyart and Facebook.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London