Belvita hands European account to Droga5
Belvita, the Mondelez-owned breakfast bar brand, has hired Droga5 Europe to handle its pan-European advertising account.
Belvita: earlier campaign was fronted by radio and TV presenter Lisa Snowdon
Droga5 Europe, which is based in London, will create a campaign to run across all European markets that will "showcase the value of small wins in everyday life" and promote the Belvita "morning wins" positioning.
The agency won the account without a pitch. The European incumbent was Havas.
Droga5’s work will run across 22 European markets and include TV, digital and social activation for the brand. This win extends the agency's existing work for Belvita – its New York office handles Belvita's US advertising.
Belvita launched in the UK in 2010 and its previous advertising includes a TV campaign fronted by the presenter Lisa Snowdon. The brand has just ended its sponsorship of Capital FM's breakfast radio shows, a partnership planned by PHD and brokered by content agency Drum.
Mike Middleton, the marketing director, biscuits category, Mondelez International, said: "We're very excited about appointing an agency with the creative clout of Droga5 to manage our Belvita brand in Europe. They’ll be originating local work to complement the existing USA campaign from Droga5 New York."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire