Nike tells Brazil to embrace Olympic 'tomorrow' and forget World Cup disaster
With the country still smarting after its ignominious exit from this summer's World Cup, Nike is encouraging Brazilians to forget about that 7-1 thrashing by Germany and look forward to future glory at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Nike tells Brazil to forget the World Cup and look forward to Rio 2016
The 60-second film tells viewers in Brazil that "tomorrow starts now", with clips of athletes such as sprinter Ana Claudia Lemos, basketball players Leandrinho and Anderson Varejão and volleyball stars Clara and Carol Salgado.
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Sao Paulo
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)