Nike tells Brazil to embrace Olympic 'tomorrow' and forget World Cup disaster
With the country still smarting after its ignominious exit from this summer's World Cup, Nike is encouraging Brazilians to forget about that 7-1 thrashing by Germany and look forward to future glory at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Nike tells Brazil to forget the World Cup and look forward to Rio 2016
The 60-second film tells viewers in Brazil that "tomorrow starts now", with clips of athletes such as sprinter Ana Claudia Lemos, basketball players Leandrinho and Anderson Varejão and volleyball stars Clara and Carol Salgado.
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Sao Paulo
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)