Nike tells Brazil to embrace Olympic 'tomorrow' and forget World Cup disaster
With the country still smarting after its ignominious exit from this summer's World Cup, Nike is encouraging Brazilians to forget about that 7-1 thrashing by Germany and look forward to future glory at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Nike tells Brazil to forget the World Cup and look forward to Rio 2016
The 60-second film tells viewers in Brazil that "tomorrow starts now", with clips of athletes such as sprinter Ana Claudia Lemos, basketball players Leandrinho and Anderson Varejão and volleyball stars Clara and Carol Salgado.
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Sao Paulo
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London