Nike tells Brazil to embrace Olympic 'tomorrow' and forget World Cup disaster
With the country still smarting after its ignominious exit from this summer's World Cup, Nike is encouraging Brazilians to forget about that 7-1 thrashing by Germany and look forward to future glory at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Nike tells Brazil to forget the World Cup and look forward to Rio 2016
The 60-second film tells viewers in Brazil that "tomorrow starts now", with clips of athletes such as sprinter Ana Claudia Lemos, basketball players Leandrinho and Anderson Varejão and volleyball stars Clara and Carol Salgado.
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy Sao Paulo
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London