Annabel Karmel launches first TV campaign
Childrens' food brand Annabel Karmel is launching its first-ever television advertising campaign in a bid to attract new customers and raise awareness of its new chilled food range for toddlers.
The brand has decided to make its first foray into TV to support the launch of its 12-strong chilled toddler meal range. The range has been created to meet the demands of time-pressed families who want to give their children freshly prepared meals but do not have the time to cook from scratch.
Annabel Karmel has decided to expand her brand to tap into growing concerns amongst parents over their children’s diet. She explains: ‘Mums have a great deal of guilt about what they feed their children and I want to show mothers there is an alternative to cooking from scratch,’
The ad, which is created by Quite Frankly Productions in collaboration with Grainger & Wolff and animation experts Scubaboy Inc, launches today.
Explaining the rationale behind the campaign, Karmel adds: ‘TV presents a prime route to market to generate awareness on a much larger scale that we have ever done before. With primetime TV being too costly, our research identified Nick Jr and Disney Jr as highly relevant channels in targeting our key audience base – mums and parents with children ages 0 to 5.’
The brand will be supporting the campaign with activation across social media channels and onlien channels. ‘A generation ago, people would tend to go to their mothers for advice, but now the first place they go is online. Mumsnet is fantastic for its forums, enabling mums to reach out to other mums in similar situations,’ explains Karmel.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)