Errol Baran departs Clear Channel as part of senior restructure
Errol Baran, the managing director of Clear Channel's Storm Digital project, has left his role, following a wider senior management restructure instigated by the outdoor media owner's new chief executive, Andrew Morely.
Errol Baran: departs Clear Channel
Baran had spent just over a year shepherding the large-format, premium, flexible digital out-of-home offering.
Emma Newman, Clear Channel's marketing director, and Alex Hollingdale, the product director, have also departed the company in what was described by the company as "a review of the senior leadership team".
Prior to his post at Clear Channel, Baran was the commercial director at music video streaming service Vevo and before that spent nearly 12 years at Channel 4.
At Channel 4 Baran was the head of future and digital advertising at Channel 4 from 2008, with responsibility for all commercial revenues across Channel4.com, 4oD and external syndication partnerships.
Victor Porter, previously a digital technology consultant at MediaCo Outdoor, has been appointed to the role of technology director and the sales director, Martin Corke, has been promoted to the board of the out-of-home company.
Morely said: "With both Clear Channel UK and UK out-of-home media set to go through a transformation, we've taken the opportunity to review our senior management team.
"The appointment of a technology director of Victor's calibre demonstrates how important we believe emerging technologies will be for brands and consumers in the future. Martin's promotion is well-deserved recognition for his commitment, commercial acumen and the fresh approach he has brought to the role.
"I'd like to thank Alex, Errol and Emma for their contribution to the success that Clear Channel and Storm have enjoyed under their tenure."
Morley's appointment was announced last month as former UK chief executive Matthew Dearden moved to a wider European role.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London