Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
Virgin Holidays has launched a series of online videos supported by social media to back its summer campaign entitled 'The Caribbean Has Got it Covered'.
The promotion has been created by M&C Saatchi and Lida as a showcase of Caribbean experiences.
The creative moves on from the brand’s "unleash your mojo" campaign, which launched last year and was also created by M&C Saatchi and Lida.
Each video represents a different Caribbean island and aims to reinforce that whatever your "mojo" needs, the Caribbean has got it covered.
The digital spots show a Caribbean cocktail mixer, who has a special cocktail recipe for each destination. As he mixes the cocktails, he talks about all the amazing things you can expect from each place.
Aoife McDonald, the media marketing manager at Virgin Holidays, said: "A good holiday should make you feel great, but only a Virgin Holiday transforms you – gives you back your mojo.
"What that means is different for everyone. This campaign highlights the variety of experiences, the cocktail of ingredients, which we can offer when people travel with us."
Point-of-sale, online banners and regional outdoor activity will back the launch.
Elspeth Lynn, the executive creative director of M&C Saatchi Group, said: "The videos express Virgin’s unique personality and it is a wonderful example of the integrated work we can create when the group comes together over a shared campaign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire