Buzz Aldrin sells moon-walking sneakers in 1969 moon landing Vine from General Electric
Buzz Aldrin dons a new pair of sneakers as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, rounds up the best branded Vines of the week.
Buzz Aldrin: astronaut stars in General Electric Vine
General Electric has enlisted the help of one of the first men to land on the moon, Buzz Aldrin, to promote its limited edition 'Missions' sneakers - produced to commemorate the 1969 moon landing.
Meanwhile, Greenpeace has teamed up with Vine creator Hunter Harrison to send another message to children's toy brand Lego to end its partnership with Shell oil.
In the UK, the Post Office has taken to Vine to promote its Sunday opening service, magically turning coffee beans into a 'cuppa' in mere seconds.
Coconut drink Vita Coco and California-based coffee shop The Coffee Bean, have both celebrated the start of summer with fun Vine postings.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)