Buzz Aldrin sells moon-walking sneakers in 1969 moon landing Vine from General Electric
Buzz Aldrin dons a new pair of sneakers as Marketing, with the help of Unruly, rounds up the best branded Vines of the week.
Buzz Aldrin: astronaut stars in General Electric Vine
General Electric has enlisted the help of one of the first men to land on the moon, Buzz Aldrin, to promote its limited edition 'Missions' sneakers - produced to commemorate the 1969 moon landing.
Meanwhile, Greenpeace has teamed up with Vine creator Hunter Harrison to send another message to children's toy brand Lego to end its partnership with Shell oil.
In the UK, the Post Office has taken to Vine to promote its Sunday opening service, magically turning coffee beans into a 'cuppa' in mere seconds.
Coconut drink Vita Coco and California-based coffee shop The Coffee Bean, have both celebrated the start of summer with fun Vine postings.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)