Plyhm appointed ECD at Razorfish London
Razorfish London has promoted Anders Plyhm to the role of interim executive creative director, replacing Sean Chambers.
Plyhm, who only joined Razorfish as creative director in October from SapientNitro, where he was freelancing, is now responsible for leading the agency’s creative department.
At the same time, Razorfish London has also promoted the business director David Parry to the new role of managing partner.
Parry will help the chief executive, Chris Mellish, run the 280-strong agency. He will also be charged with developing Razorfish’s innovation practice. Parry has worked at the agency since 2007.
Mellish said of Plyhm’s promotion: "We did consider several external candidates as part of this process, but Anders’ positivity, drive and demand for the highest standards made him the most natural choice. The creative department as a whole welcomes his promotion. In fact, Anders’ peers were fundamental in us making this decision."
Chambers left Razorfish in March after two years to produce an interactive documentary about the unemployed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Category Marketing Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£65K + Car Allowance + Significant Bonus, Berkshire/West of London
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)