Historic Royal Palaces seeks creative agency
Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that manages attractions including the Tower of London, Kensington Palace and Kew Palace, has called a review of its ad account.
Tower of London: attraction
It is looking to appoint a single retained agency to work across all of its palaces. The charity manages the UK’s unoccupied palaces, which also include Northern Ireland’s Hillsborough Castle.
Historic Royal Palaces is working with AAR on the review and is compiling a shortlist of agencies. It plans to appoint one in the autumn.
The charity has previously worked with various agencies on a project basis, including Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy, now Dare, and its sister shop Elvis on direct marketing. The relationship with its media agency, Omnicom’s M2M, is not affected by the review.
M2M won the media account in 2009 after a pitch against the incumbent, Starcom MediaVest Group, and a joint presentation from Target Media and Goodstuff.
Historic Royal Palaces is funded by donations and sponsorships.
The Queen owns the properties, but the charity manages them on behalf of the Government.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager (German Speaking) Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £27000 - £35000 per annum, London