Somersby cider recruits comedian Jake Yapp for series of humorous videos
Rubbish, plotless CGI movies, app updates, beige food and box-sets are the subjects of a series of video diatribes by '8 out of 10 Cats' comedian Jake Yapp, in a campaign for cider brand Somersby.
Somersby: comedian Jake Yapp bemoans rubbish CGI in modern blockbusters
The series of films are part of a content and social campaign being launched by the Carlsberg-owned brand.
The first sees Yapp get on his soapbox about CGI in rubbish films.
In the second spot, Yapp holds forth on beige food.
Next under Yapp's scalpel-like wit is modern music.
The subject of automatic app updates is his next victim.
Finally, Yapp jabbers away about box-sets.
Client: Matt Peach, senior brand manager, Somersby
Creatives: Abi Ellis, Richard Morgan, Christopher McKee
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)