Somersby cider recruits comedian Jake Yapp for series of humorous videos
Rubbish, plotless CGI movies, app updates, beige food and box-sets are the subjects of a series of video diatribes by '8 out of 10 Cats' comedian Jake Yapp, in a campaign for cider brand Somersby.
Somersby: comedian Jake Yapp bemoans rubbish CGI in modern blockbusters
The series of films are part of a content and social campaign being launched by the Carlsberg-owned brand.
The first sees Yapp get on his soapbox about CGI in rubbish films.
In the second spot, Yapp holds forth on beige food.
Next under Yapp's scalpel-like wit is modern music.
The subject of automatic app updates is his next victim.
Finally, Yapp jabbers away about box-sets.
Client: Matt Peach, senior brand manager, Somersby
Creatives: Abi Ellis, Richard Morgan, Christopher McKee
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire