Somersby cider recruits comedian Jake Yapp for series of humorous videos
Rubbish, plotless CGI movies, app updates, beige food and box-sets are the subjects of a series of video diatribes by '8 out of 10 Cats' comedian Jake Yapp, in a campaign for cider brand Somersby.
Somersby: comedian Jake Yapp bemoans rubbish CGI in modern blockbusters
The series of films are part of a content and social campaign being launched by the Carlsberg-owned brand.
The first sees Yapp get on his soapbox about CGI in rubbish films.
In the second spot, Yapp holds forth on beige food.
Next under Yapp's scalpel-like wit is modern music.
The subject of automatic app updates is his next victim.
Finally, Yapp jabbers away about box-sets.
Client: Matt Peach, senior brand manager, Somersby
Creatives: Abi Ellis, Richard Morgan, Christopher McKee
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)