Somersby cider recruits comedian Jake Yapp for series of humorous videos
Rubbish, plotless CGI movies, app updates, beige food and box-sets are the subjects of a series of video diatribes by '8 out of 10 Cats' comedian Jake Yapp, in a campaign for cider brand Somersby.
Somersby: comedian Jake Yapp bemoans rubbish CGI in modern blockbusters
The series of films are part of a content and social campaign being launched by the Carlsberg-owned brand.
The first sees Yapp get on his soapbox about CGI in rubbish films.
In the second spot, Yapp holds forth on beige food.
Next under Yapp's scalpel-like wit is modern music.
The subject of automatic app updates is his next victim.
Finally, Yapp jabbers away about box-sets.
Client: Matt Peach, senior brand manager, Somersby
Creatives: Abi Ellis, Richard Morgan, Christopher McKee
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London