Banana Republic's eye for the startup guy
Banana Republic has launched an online boutique to promote signature looks for different professions, including the stereotypical Silicon Valley "start-up guy".
Banana Republic: new range for the quintessential 'startup guy'
The items (above), part of the retailer's 'Head to Toe Handbook', are available to buy on the Banana Republic website.
The collection offers sophisticated style for entrepreneurs and there is not a hoodie in sight.
But those in marketing and advertising who are looking for something a little less Silicon Valley should not feel dismayed as there will also be a "creative guy', according to Entrepreneur.com.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)