Banana Republic's eye for the startup guy
Banana Republic has launched an online boutique to promote signature looks for different professions, including the stereotypical Silicon Valley "start-up guy".
Banana Republic: new range for the quintessential 'startup guy'
The items (above), part of the retailer's 'Head to Toe Handbook', are available to buy on the Banana Republic website.
The collection offers sophisticated style for entrepreneurs and there is not a hoodie in sight.
But those in marketing and advertising who are looking for something a little less Silicon Valley should not feel dismayed as there will also be a "creative guy', according to Entrepreneur.com.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- 3D Design Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London