This ad is about a twister’s destructive power, with dramatic footage of a storm interspersed with shots of a single Volvo handling the rampage. Beautiful cinematography and an affecting score add emotion to the ad, heightened by a voiceover explaining the importance of a reliable vehicle.
The award winning ad was written by Tom Carty for AMV BBDO, art directed by Walter Campbell and directed by Tony Kaye.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)