Britvic GB marketer Jonathan Gatward takes up global role
Britvic is on the hunt for a UK marketing director following the appointment of incumbent Jonathan Gatward to the post of global category and capability director.
Jonathan Gatward: moves on from role as Brtivic GB marketing director
In his new role, Gatward will take on responsibility for Britvic’s international adult soft drinks strategy, as well as "leading strategic marketing capability initiatives across the company".
Gatward, who has spent the last decade in senior roles at Britvic Soft Drinks’ marketing department, most recently as GB marketing director, will report to Britvic chief marketing officer Matt Barwell.
The firm said it is currently recruiting a new GB marketing director.
News of Gatward’s appointment ends speculation regarding his future, after reports broke in April that he was stepping down and was uncertain as to his future at the company.
Barwell said: "I am delighted that Jonathan will be staying with Britvic and moving into the strategic marketing and innovation team.
"He brings a huge amount of experience in marketing, combined with strong leadership skills and I look forward to his contribution to the ongoing development of our adult brands and our marketing expertise across the globe."
Before joining Britvic in 2004, Gatward was head of marketing for the Sharwoods and Robertsons brands at Rank Hovis McDougall, a company he joined in 1994.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)