180 Amsterdam tasks Megan Wooding to head client services
Megan Wooding has been appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam.
Megan Wooding: appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam
She will work on a number of 180 Amsterdam’s key clients with a particular focus on encouraging digital and integrated talent within the agency.
Wooding is a former client services director at Amsterdam Worldwide and head of direct at M&C Saatchi. She will now work on brands including Asics, Diageo, Pepsi and Qatar Airways.
Wooding said: "There are few agencies in the world with the reputation of 180 Amsterdam right now.
"Not only are they creating market-defining work for the world’s most exciting brands, but the 180 thinking, brand and culture inherent within the agency make it a very special business to be part of."
Al Moseley, president and chief creative officer, 180 Amsterdam, said: "This is an important hire for the agency.
"As we continue to grow, we need people who can operate at the very top level in terms of leading people and leading business. Megan gives us that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)