180 Amsterdam tasks Megan Wooding to head client services
Megan Wooding has been appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam.
Megan Wooding: appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam
She will work on a number of 180 Amsterdam’s key clients with a particular focus on encouraging digital and integrated talent within the agency.
Wooding is a former client services director at Amsterdam Worldwide and head of direct at M&C Saatchi. She will now work on brands including Asics, Diageo, Pepsi and Qatar Airways.
Wooding said: "There are few agencies in the world with the reputation of 180 Amsterdam right now.
"Not only are they creating market-defining work for the world’s most exciting brands, but the 180 thinking, brand and culture inherent within the agency make it a very special business to be part of."
Al Moseley, president and chief creative officer, 180 Amsterdam, said: "This is an important hire for the agency.
"As we continue to grow, we need people who can operate at the very top level in terms of leading people and leading business. Megan gives us that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London