180 Amsterdam tasks Megan Wooding to head client services
Megan Wooding has been appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam.
Megan Wooding: appointed head of client services at 180 Amsterdam
She will work on a number of 180 Amsterdam’s key clients with a particular focus on encouraging digital and integrated talent within the agency.
Wooding is a former client services director at Amsterdam Worldwide and head of direct at M&C Saatchi. She will now work on brands including Asics, Diageo, Pepsi and Qatar Airways.
Wooding said: "There are few agencies in the world with the reputation of 180 Amsterdam right now.
"Not only are they creating market-defining work for the world’s most exciting brands, but the 180 thinking, brand and culture inherent within the agency make it a very special business to be part of."
Al Moseley, president and chief creative officer, 180 Amsterdam, said: "This is an important hire for the agency.
"As we continue to grow, we need people who can operate at the very top level in terms of leading people and leading business. Megan gives us that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)