Sainsbury's offers iSpies app as antidote to summer hols ennui
For parents being driven mad by moaning kids during the summer holidays, and for kids bored of hanging around with the oldies, help is at hand in the form of an iOS and Android app called iSpies.
Sainsbury's: created iSpies app to entertain kids on summer hols
Based on the classic bored-kids-in-a-car-on-an-interminable-drive game I-spy, the app has been produced by supermarket Sainsbury's.
The free-to-download app lets children challenge their friends and complete tasks under a variety of themes, including the beach and garden. Each week during the summer holidays will see the launch of a new "universe".
Visual elements of the app will appear at point-of-sale at Sainsbury’s stores, in national ads, online and through social media.
The app has been produced as part of Sainsbury’s "Summer Sorted" campaign.
Client: Meera Folkes, digital marketing manager, Sainsbury’s
Creatives: Simon Richings, Seth Jones, Adam King, Lewis Raven, Julie Herskin, Rachel Wolff, Paul Davis, Joao Padinha
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)