Virgin Holidays "don't be sorry" by M&C Saatchi and Lida
Earlier this month, Three released a tongue-in-cheek campaign apologising for its customers' annoying holiday pictures. Now, Virgin Holidays has released a poster encouraging people to brag about their trips away with pride. M&C Saatchi and Lida created the work, which tells holidaymakers not to feel bad for bombarding their friends with snaps by text message and on social media. The ad is displayed at Elephant and Castle’s Primesight-owned Southern Gateway and appears next to the Three execution. The work was created by Dan McCormack, Adam Reader and Luke Boggins.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...