Virgin Holidays "don't be sorry" by M&C Saatchi and Lida
Earlier this month, Three released a tongue-in-cheek campaign apologising for its customers' annoying holiday pictures. Now, Virgin Holidays has released a poster encouraging people to brag about their trips away with pride. M&C Saatchi and Lida created the work, which tells holidaymakers not to feel bad for bombarding their friends with snaps by text message and on social media. The ad is displayed at Elephant and Castle’s Primesight-owned Southern Gateway and appears next to the Three execution. The work was created by Dan McCormack, Adam Reader and Luke Boggins.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...