Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
Greenpeace has launched a campaign featuring a dozen playful cats to mark today as International Tiger Day.
The 90-second film, created by Mr President, features cute moggies including Spangles and Captain Pancake dressed up as tigers to highlight of the plight of the wild animals, of which there are only 3,000 left in the wild and which, without help, could become extinct.
The film is part of a social media campaign to encourage cat owners to join the cause by creating their own 'Cats Save Tigers' picture.
Thea Hamren was the creative director on the spot and also wrote the ad. Victoria Trow, Simon Jefferis and Tom Bird were creatives on the spot, with art direction by Dan Viveros.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)