Mike Buckley leaves Microsoft for Telegraph Media Group
Mike Buckley, the head of agency sales at Microsoft, is joining Telegraph Media Group as its digital commercial director.
Mike Buckley: joins Telegraph Media Group
His arrival coincides with the promotion of Chris Ricketts to sales director, digital. The pair will report to Jim Freeman, group sales and trading director.
Buckley, a former head of radio at ZenithOptimedia, joined Microsoft in 2012 from i-level where he was head of trading. Ricketts has worked at TMG since 2000.
Buckley said: "After six wonderful years at Microsoft, I am looking forward to a new challenge at one of the most iconic and progressive UK news brands.
"The chance to be involved in the digital future of TMG is a great opportunity and I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...