Mike Buckley leaves Microsoft for Telegraph Media Group
Mike Buckley, the head of agency sales at Microsoft, is joining Telegraph Media Group as its digital commercial director.
Mike Buckley: joins Telegraph Media Group
His arrival coincides with the promotion of Chris Ricketts to sales director, digital. The pair will report to Jim Freeman, group sales and trading director.
Buckley, a former head of radio at ZenithOptimedia, joined Microsoft in 2012 from i-level where he was head of trading. Ricketts has worked at TMG since 2000.
Buckley said: "After six wonderful years at Microsoft, I am looking forward to a new challenge at one of the most iconic and progressive UK news brands.
"The chance to be involved in the digital future of TMG is a great opportunity and I can't wait to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)