Jude Law dance routine wins a boat in Johnnie Walker short
Two rich men, played by Jude Law and Giancarlo Giannini, drink whisky on a yacht in the Caribbean and have a gentlemanly wager. Cue the action switching to London, where Law ends up dancing in a dusty, disused theatre.
‘The Gentleman’s Wager’, a short film for Johnnie Walker Blue Label, was shot in the British Virgin Islands and is directed by Jake Scott, the son of Sir Ridley Scott.
Law’s character starts the film telling Italian Giannini that he wants to buy the latter’s boat. The old man says it isn’t for sale, so Law says that he "wants to win it with a dance".
Client: Johnnie Walker Blue Label
Director: Jake Scott
Production company: RSA Films
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)