Jude Law dance routine wins a boat in Johnnie Walker short
Two rich men, played by Jude Law and Giancarlo Giannini, drink whisky on a yacht in the Caribbean and have a gentlemanly wager. Cue the action switching to London, where Law ends up dancing in a dusty, disused theatre.
‘The Gentleman’s Wager’, a short film for Johnnie Walker Blue Label, was shot in the British Virgin Islands and is directed by Jake Scott, the son of Sir Ridley Scott.
Law’s character starts the film telling Italian Giannini that he wants to buy the latter’s boat. The old man says it isn’t for sale, so Law says that he "wants to win it with a dance".
Client: Johnnie Walker Blue Label
Director: Jake Scott
Production company: RSA Films
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)